Chevy Corvette Forum banner

Vette Gyrl checkin in!

2K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  99VetteGyrl 
#1 ·
Hi everyone! I am relatively new to the Corvette world (about three years) and I have a well modified '99 coupe that is still a bit of a mystery to me. My late husband built it and there are a lot of little mystery buttons to push! This will be my first summer running the car alone so there is a bit of a learning curve there but I love the car and the people!

My biggest thing right now is I want to upgrade the wheels and get new tires but I will post those questions in the appropriate area. I found this site through Jay Leno and I like it better than some other sites I have used.

Oh, and thanks for the free membership!! Always appreciated!

99VetteGyrl

#6 ·
Alas, none of the button say NOS which is a bummer! Part of the mystery is finding the one that launches the two tanks in the rear hatch! =)

I never did get wheels last year but I have to this year. My tires need to be replaced ASAP. There will be no enjoying the sunlight until that happens. =)

#10 ·
I am working on posting some pics but I think I need to post a few more times before I am allowed. Parents and their rules!! ;^)

Yep, I have two tanks rigged up for a 150 shot each. It was decided to go with two to save as much of the cargo space as possible and it works really well. I can still get the roof in there perfectly and it looks bad *** when people look inside, especially from the windshield. Love it! I have to say, it is one of my favs about the car.

Surfing for wheels and tires tonight. I was going to wash and wax (it's 50 here today!) but I spent to much time changing the rear plate with the engine running. Oops! I think I have been poisoned! Such a dork. It will only take a second! she says as she passes out from carbon monoxide poisoning! Cough!!

Ugh, I'm not feeling so well. I think I need a beer. ;^)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.