Chevy Corvette Forum banner

FS - 1999 Coupe Black/Black MT

4K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Z06dreams 
#1 ·
I'm in need of a 4 door vehicle so selling my '99 Corvette Coupe. I've owned the car for 2 years and put ~5,000 miles on it. Currently has 67,107 miles and should remain close to that as it is not my daily driver.

Asking $17,200 OBO

Specs:
Black/Black
6 Speed Manual
C5 Aftermarket 5-Spoke Chrome Wheels
Corsa Exhaust
Heads Up Display
Premium leather w/ power front & passenger seat & driver side memory
Body side molding
Glass roof panel (only)
Bose Sound System (recently replaced both front Bose amps with stock replacements and Polk speakers)
12 disc CD changer in trunk
Lloyd's front mats
Cargo Cover
Vanity "mirror" plate in rear
Michelin Pilot Run Flat Tires (approx. 40% remaining)

Recent work: (all at 66,000 miles)
Brand new Powerslot rotors and Hawk brake pads
Oil change
New steering column (to finally prevent the "steering column lock")

The car is excellent mechanical, exterior and aesthetic condition and mostly stock, save for the exhaust and wheels. When I purchased at 62,000 miles I had all fluids flushed and replaced, new air filter, etc. Also, there was a minor chip (quarter size) on the driver side rock panel that I had professionally painted, otherwise, the exterior is in excellent condition considering the age. Interior is also in great condition, seats have held up well. One issue with seats is that the lumbar power functions are not operating on passenger and driver side, but all other power seat functions are. Also recently had a new key cut and purchased a brand new key FOB.

Clean title, car fax, etc.

Serious buyers only please contact me (Rob) at 201-248-9768
I am located in Northern New Jersey

See less See more
#2 ·
Wish I was closer, I have a Grand Prix GXP that could probably go away for a Vette

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.