Chevy Corvette Forum banner

Casual Corvettes of San Antonio

15K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  cor66vette 
#1 ·
Tired of the same old thing ? Tired of paying someone $30,40,$50.00 to drive your own car ? Not excited about events happening at your club other than all the in fighting and large ego's ? Well we have a new and exciting group for you. The ONLY non club club in San Antonio and surrounding areas. Casual Corvettes of S.A. kick off is Jan 2010. We are working on the website now. Have a Face Book page to also join in on updates and what’s happening and visit our friends who have a business.

No dues, no board, no ego's ! Just an e-mail listing of what's happening and where. We will start off slow with a couple of runs a month and see where that takes us. Lots of great people and lots of terrific ideas.

If you like being yelled at saying you "must" do this or that then stay where you are. I already have a boss I don't need a car club telling me what to do and paying for it.

Young or old, new cars or not (older the better) we all share one common like and that's the Corvette. Daily driver or show queen we aim for puddles. Who says you cannot take a Corvette across a cow pasture. You can if you are going fast enough.

For info on the only non club club in San Antonio contact: casualcorvettesofsa@gmail.com or check us out on face book.

Thanks for reading and hope to see you soon at an event.

Casual Corvettes of San Antonio
Save the Wave !
casualcorvettesofsa@gmail.com
:thumbsup3:

See less See more
#6 ·
I'm in the Lackland area. PM me also when the schedule is out. BIGs on the corner of 151 and Potranco has their Muscle Car meet every Saturday Night at 7. There's been a few vette there. :thumbsup3:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.