Chevy Corvette Forum banner

I should have taken some pictures ...

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  fishslayer143@yahoo.com 
#1 ·
... of this blue '77 coupe, # matching drive train- 350, auto, luggage rack, t-tops, ralley wheels, a/c, headers - and some stuff I can't remember right now. The back of the driver seat was pushed in otherwise interior seemed pretty decent. Three minor fiberglass cracks each about 4" long but not deep. 3 owners (all FL). No dollar amount listed on the f/s sign.

I know it's hard to tell from my description, that's why I regret not taking some pics. What are some prices / conditions expected for this year Vette? What to look for and what to look out for. Nice to know some of this before I use a dime. Thanks

#2 ·
77 is not a collector year, will not bring big bucks.. the big hidden problem with the mid 70 s is severe rust in the birdcage..that is in the windshield frame, door hinge pillar areas and body mount areas ...check it closely, if its a rust trap, it is long and expensive to repair ... other than typical mechanical problems with engine/driveline, check headlamps operation ,and for rear axle noises ... and if they will let you, spray it with a water hose in the t-top area.. see how many leaks it has

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.