Exclusive Deal [Archive] - SmokinVette.com Forums

: Exclusive Deal

Ryan_VetteGuys
05-15-2008, 09:11 AM
With having our own section here on Smokin' Vette we have the opportunity to bring you special deals and some contests in the future. We are also offering active forum members in good standing with SmokinVette a 6% discount code for all your purchases!

To get the code - please PM "CorvetteGuysGal", and pending a quick review of your account, we'll send it right on over!

illbback
05-15-2008, 09:13 AM
I like what you are doing, that's cool that you guys offer discounts like this. It's the companies that are willing to do this get my business:cheers:

vinrmc86
03-15-2009, 06:42 AM
I PM'd you.

CorvetteGuysGal
03-16-2009, 08:58 AM
Hey all - just wanted to update this thread to say that while I'm more than happy to give out discount codes, we'd like to try to keep this deal to active forum members.

Newbies, don't despair - start making your shopping lists, and even if you prefer to read and not post, I'm happy to send you the discount code after 1 month of membership, or 20 relevant posts. :thumbsup3: I don't think that's too long to wait?

Just wanted to give you all a little heads-up so everyone knows and we can keep a good thing going.