Of all the mods I've done this past summer, the Window Valet has been the most useful. It a breeze to install, and is well worth the money for convertible owners.
I've got it configured to:
* Raise both windows and lock both doors with three presses of the remote lock button.
* Lower both windows and unlock both doors with three presses of the remote unlock button, and also enable 15 Min. of power to the radio.
* Unlock both doors when the emergency brake is applied while the ignition is on.
* Record and display the highest speed since last reset by simply using the DIC buttons.
* Enable power to the radio for 15 min. by simply using the DIC buttons, no key necessary!
The auto raise feature is real handy when putting my convertible top up because the windows automatically lower when ever the rear top hatch is opened.
The Window Valet keeps me from having to climb back in to raise the windows once the top's up, and cuts down on wear and tear on the seat!
All the necessary programming is stored in the Window Valet module. Simply unplug it and it's completely gone!